I am a licensed psychologist who specializes in trauma and PTSD and works with people in New York City and throughout New York State. I have 20 years of clinical experience helping students, parents, women, and BIPOC with the unique challenges they face.
Through our work together, I seek to understand your needs and help you thrive in all areas of your life. I am trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) for the treatment of trauma.
Additionally, I utilize an integrative trauma approach that draws from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP), Somatic Experiencing (SE), Internal Family Systems (IFS), and Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (SP).
We’ll explore the many facets of your life while you gain practical tools that will help pave the way for personal growth and healing. In a warm, empathic, non-judgmental therapy space, my goal is to help you:
- Get to the root cause of your issues to help you resolve them
- Gain a greater level of self-awareness and learn effective ways to manage life stressors
- Discover new ways to tap into your own inner strength and stimulate a felt sense of empowerment
- Heal from trauma and unburden painful parts that keep you feeling stuck
- Break negative patterns of thinking and embrace self-compassion and self-love
- Experience renewed zest for life
Share your story with me and together we’ll work on nurturing your mind, body, and spirit. Soon you’ll gain greater insight and find solutions that allow you to live your life to the fullest.
Make the first step towards taking care of yourself and contact me for a free 30 minute consultation.