I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and mood disorder specialist, who works with people in New York City and throughout New York state.
I have experience working with adults, adolescents, and families, specializing in helping people through transitions including adolescence, adulthood, parenting, career changes, mid-life, loss of a loved one, and other significant experiences.
I create a uniquely tailored therapy experience, with emphasis on identifying and harnessing your individual strengths. Together we’ll work to help you:
- Heal from trauma and regain a sense of security
- Relinquish yourself from demanding standards set by yourself and others
- Increase your comfort with flexible thinking
- Identify and let go of self-defeating behaviors and negative thought patterns
- Increase satisfaction and joy in your relationships
If you would like to learn more about how therapy can help you feel better and improve your relationships, don’t hesitate to book a free 30-minute consultation with me today.